Infrastructure / Network Engineer
Location: Hallandale Beach , FL
Pay rate: Open
* 8-10+ years of systems administration and technical experience.
* 5+ years of systems administration experience in web hosting environment.
* Strong Linux / UNIX, and Windows Server experience.
* Experience with Web Servers - Apache, JBOSS, WebSphere or WebLogic J2EE server.
* Must be a great team player, and possess exceptional customer service skills.
* Experience supporting and implementing VMWare server environments.
* Ability evaluate new technologies for implementation.
* Significant work experience designing enterprise class solutions in the areas of virtualization, storage and databases.
* Expert knowledge in VMWare, Hypervisor, and virtualization.
* Extensive understanding of a broad range of information technology, including networking, servers and client deployment, including mobility devices
* Strong knowledge of software development practices and methodologies
* Programming experience in Ant, Java or scripting technologies
* Experience with vendor management (both service and product vendors)
* Ability to investigate new technologies, quickly adapt them to the business need and deploy to maximum business benefit.
* Demonstrated ability to interpret business requirements and deliver solutions using the latest technologies.
* Strong troubleshooting and diagnostic skills a must.
* Strong business and customer orientation skills.
* Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
* Networking (TCP/IP, Data Center, Routers, Cabling)
* Experience with IP Phone systems operations and configurations.
* Experience with network security.
* Strong understanding of DNS, WINS, DHCP
* LDAP Knowledge
* Server Hardware knowledge and experience
* Experience with RAID configurations
* Strong documentation skills using MS Office, and MS Visio
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Client is looking to hire a candidate that can interview in person, and the client is not looking to sponsor an H1B visa.
To apply for this position: CLICK HERE
To email this position to a friend: CLICK HERE