PMP Certified Project Manager
Location: Fort Lauderdale , FL
Commitment: 3 month contract with extensions
Pay rate: Open
* Ability to manage projects from inception to successful implementation.
* Possess extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of Project Management methodologies and tools.
* Strong leadership, communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to utilize Project Management disciplines to estimate, coordinate and deliver committed project deliverables.
* Ability to identify and negotiate schedules, milestones and resources required to meet project objectives.
* Establish project policy, set project standards and determine needed tools. Manage change and project acceptance procedures.
* Manage and promptly escalate issues and risks.
* Communicate major milestones, provide continuing direction to the project team, and conduct regular status meetings to review project activities. Track and monitor the project financial health.
* Must have excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, planning, facilitation, leadership and time management skills. Proven experience communicating within the project team, across project teams and upward communications to program steering groups.
* Ability to interface with customers, management and providers, be self motivated and customer service oriented.
* Ability to work in high pressure situations, address conflicts in changes, work effectively in a matrix environment and build strong relationship.
* Ability to motivate team members and influence them to adhere to project deliverables.
* Must be able to manage multiple projects concurrently and produce project status reports for stakeholders and senior management
* Ability to oversee projects in a 3rd-party outsource engagement using the Procurement Planning
* Proven track record of working effectively with others from multiple functions and locations
* Knowledge of Project Management processes and the Project Management Lifecycle
* Using processes, people, and technologies, analyze and implement the internal IT project management processes that will enable the department to deliver tangible value from the services provided and from the investments in IT.
* Oversee the development and implementation of change management plans supporting all aspects of project management responsibilities, change resistance, communication and training for various projects focusing on better understanding of changes and streamlining changes in systems and processes.
* Assist in the development and management of the IT group*s Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for project management that will make visible the effectiveness of the services delivered by the group.
* Be a change agent for the group as well as the entire organization by being the role model for change and facilitating transformation through methodology and approach.
* Experience in Project Management, Project Mgmt. Office, Business Process Improvement, Quality Management Implementation, and IT Methodologies.
* Leading and managing projects in an IT process organization using ITIL or COBIT process framework methodologies.
* Quality Management.
* Experience w/3rd party outsourced service providers SLAs and OLAs.
* Strong communication, analytical and negotiation skills.
* Expert computer skills to perform duties including: Internet, navigating and querying complex databases.
* MS Office * Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, Powerpoint
* MS Project and Project Server
The client is looking for candidates that can interview in person and is unable to sponsor H1B visas at this time.
To apply for this position: CLICK HERE
To email this position to a friend: CLICK HERE