Lead .Net Software Architect
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Pay rate: Open
Adroit is assisting a client in Ft. Lauderdale with their need to hire a Lead .Net Software Architect that will be a member of their Corporate IT Development Services Group. The major focus of the position is to architect, design, develop, enhance and support corporate applications that support business objectives and are consistent with IT standards, predominantly in the Compensation, Payroll, Human Resources, Benefits, 401(k), and Legal areas. This position will also be the technical lead on various projects and provide technical guidance to the rest of the team.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
* Analyze business needs/requirements and come up with technical solution.
* Assist project managers in project planning with thoughtful time and cost estimates and risk identification and analysis.
* Manage/coordinate technical projects to make sure they are completed on time and meet customer requirements.
* Interface with Corporate Departments to determine their business needs and systems requirements.
* Research Information System initiatives as they are identified and keep current on state-of-the-art IS tools.
* Provide technical guidance to the other programmers on the team.
* Design and develop applications to meet business needs.
* Interface with users to troubleshoot user issues and resolve application issues.
* Document application specification, system design or process flow. Produce required documents for change management.
* Lead the team on unit test and integration test on the applications.
* Work with other IT teams on issues/tasks related to the corporate applications.
* Proficiency in SQL Server, Visual Studio, C#, VB.net, SSIS, MS Reporting Services.
* Proficiency in SQL performance tuning and optimization.
* Minimum 10 years IT development experience.
* Strong analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills.
* Strong time management, organizational, and communication skills.
* Prior experience leading/mentoring other programmers.
* Bachelor*s degree in Computer Science or MIS.
* Positive attitude.
* Project management experience or PMP certification.
* Strong initiative, commitment and a positive "whatever it takes" attitude.
* Excellent collaborator and team player.
* Experience working on Human Resources or payroll applications.
* Strong Interpersonal Skills and Patience dealing with users and store personnel.
* Ability to be flexible and adapt quickly to changing priorities and business direction.
The client is looking for candidates that can interview in person and is unable to sponsor H1B visas at this time.
To apply for this position: CLICK HERE
To email this position to a friend: CLICK HERE